This morning I woke up mumbling positive words to myself. It could be as a result of too much sleep or a not so good dream but it felt like a good way to wake up. So I thought, why not write about positive affirmations.
This post will probably be the shortest of all time but I believe it will serve its purpose of rekindling positive energy and vibes in everyone who reads it.
Table of Contents
The power of positive words we speak
You have probably been told to bridle your tongue and watch your words so you find it safe to keep quiet. At least you won’t say some things right?! I’m here to tell you that rather than keeping quiet, why not speak positive words.
I hope you know that your words have the power to change your life and the lives of those you love. Also, your words have the power to change not only your future but the future of those around you as well! Pay attention to the words you use, do they inspire you? Do you talk about possibilities or problems?
The words we speak are powerful, therefore start becoming aware of the words you use daily. Similarly, you need to change how you see things by constantly speaking positive words to yourself! Positive affirmations lead to positive thinking. They ultimately reposition your brain and mind for change.
Positive words of affirmation
Here’s the drill, you’ll recite these words of affirmation as loud as you can. Even if everything looks contrary to these lines, shout it to yourself till you are convinced. It works every time. Do this and watch how your week will turn out.
- I’m grateful and I give thanks for what I have
- I surround myself with a field of love, joy, and gratitude
- I’m thankful for guidance in the right direction throughout my day
- I am enough
- I’m worthy of every good thing
- Everything will work out for me.
- I am a winner.
- My strength is greater than any struggle
- I have the power to change my story
- I’m fearless
- The tools I need to succeed are in my possession.
- I allow my life to flow.
- I release and let go of anything that doesn’t serve my higher purpose.
- I’m energized and attract prosperity and abundance into my life.
- I attract wonderful and uplifting people into my life.
- I’m permitted to be powerful.
- I love and accept myself just as I am.
- My confidence knows no bound
- I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the universe.
- I am not stranded because I receive help when I need it
- The more I give the more I receive. The more I receive the more I give.
- I combine faith and action to be successful in everything I lay my hands-on
- I am not afraid to be wrong.
- Happiness is within my grasp.
- I am confident in the presence of others.
How do you feel?
If you truly did the drill, then you should feel a rush of positive energy in your body now. This should not be a one-time thing. Every time you feel weighed down by happenings of life, don’t give a thought to it, rather speak positive words of affirmation.
In conclusion, did this post uplift you? Make sure you share this post with your friends too. I’ll be sharing a downloadable sheet of positive words of affirmation with my email list so if you have not subscribed to my newsletter yet, please do so that you also get yours.
Cheers to smashing our goals today, this week, this month, this year and beyond.
Read Also: 5 Things You Need To Let Go Of To Be Happy